Are you someone with experience processing contracts or managing the sales administration process? Are you looking for a new role that will fine tune your administrative skills and offer you progression?
Think Specialist Recruitment has registered an excellent opportunity to join an established global company who are market leaders within their sector. Working from their modern, open plan UK Head Office, we are looking for driven and ambitious candidates to join their team of Contracts Administrators. This is a role that will offer progression and opportunities to prove yourself in an established and quickly expanding company.
The position requires a person able to be responsible for the administrative duties that are involved in the sales process who can assist the sales team by processing documentation efficiently and correctly. Along with a very competitive salary our client offers excellent benefits.
Duties to include:
- Preparing contracts, agreements and corresponding documents
- Assisting with the completion of all application forms
- Processing and submitting all documents onto internal system
- Liaising with all departments to ensure all enquiries and queries are answered effectively and efficiently
- Producing quotations when required
- Offering high levels of customer service for incoming calls
- Completing all administration tasks with great attention to detail
- Analysing the performance on all sales, application and contract processes
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers
- Compiling reports on a periodical basis
- Monitoring and following up on all leads
- It is essential you have one of the following: sales support or contracts admin experience
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Be numerate
- Offer first-rate customer service
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Looking for the next step in your career? Think Specialist Recruitment.
Think Specialist Recruitment is an independent support staff recruitment agency based in Hemel Hempstead and working across the Herts, Beds and Bucks area. We specialise in permanent, temporary and contract recruitment with areas of expertise including: administration, customer service/call centre, PA/secretarial, human resources, accountancy and finance, sales admin/sales support, marketing and IT Helpdesk/IT support.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job