Our client are based in offices in Nutfield in Surrey. They are looking for an experienced administrator with strong customer service skills to join their busy contracts team. The role will be varied, strong communication skills will be required both verbal and written. This is an excellent opportunity to join a forward thinking facilities company working within their head office.
- Answering calls within a timely manner
- Daily interaction with clients / subcontractors and internal staff
- Responding to all call outs from clients - via phone or email
- Placing purchase orders with sub contractors and suppliers
- Scheduling engineering staff on a weekly basis
- Producing documentation for invoicing on a weekly basis
- Daily input of all works on the in house system
- Administration assistance to the Contracts Manager
- Assisting with compiling monthly / quarterly contract reports
Full training will be given on all of the above tasks as well as on-going support from the team.
The working hours are Monday to Friday 8.30 - 5.00Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.