Contracts Administrator - Billing Team
Caring Homes Group are looking for a Contracts Administrator to join our busy billing team here in our Head Office in Colchester.
The Role and person
We are looking for a motivated individual who ideally has experience in working a billings team within the Care sector. This person will be a good communicator who is happy to deal with queries via phone and email and have close attention to detail.
In return you will be offered a position within a family run company in a friendly and supportive team where you can grow and develop your skills.
Duties to include
• Inputting and updating data on internal databases
• Collating information for reports
• Processing fee amendments and confirmations
• Building and maintaining a database to hold placement contracts, agreements and correspondence
• Ensuring all billing requirements are met for both local authority and private customers
• Processing billing and setting calendars and profiles
If you would like to join a supportive and progressive team within a well established, growing company please contact us today.
To apply please send full up to date CV to Becky Hodgetts in our Recruitment Team
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job