Job Title: Contracts Administrator
Location: Enfield, London
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
The Company is looking to recruit someone with experience of contract administration to join their Sales Operations team. Sales Operations at the Company has a broad remit to support the operation of their international sales team and enhance its effectiveness through leading the negotiation and signature of their customer contracts. The successful candidate will join a small team responsible for contract negotiations with network operators around the world, and for providing the link between frontline Sales and their in-house Legal and Finance teams. This is a period of rapid change in the industry both of technology and revenue models, which means that the successful candidate will have plenty of interesting challenges and real scope to shape the way they work with contracts as they grow.
This is an exciting position working as part of a close-knit and collaborative team from various backgrounds. The department is at the heart of the business and acts as a key coordinator for the business. You will benefit from an immersion in the world of software and telecoms, exposure to international contracts and frequent interaction with the sales, finance, operations and legal departments.
The role will be based at their head office in Enfield, North London, and will require occasional travel to internal meetings in the UK and overseas.
The duties will include:
- Tailoring their standard contract documents for particular situations
- Managing document distribution and signature using email or Adobe Sign
- Handling simple contract negotiations by email with support from the rest of the team
- Communicating with internal teams including Sales, Sales Operations, Legal and Finance
- Maintaining their repository of contracts and associated contract reference data
- Researching answers to questions about their existing contracts and active negotiations
- Suggesting and implementing improvements to their contract administration processes
For this position, they need someone who has the following:
- Experience in a business-critical administrative role providing support in a dynamic commercial environment with quarterly bookings and revenue targets
- Experience reading and working with contracts, ideally in the telecoms or software sector, and an understanding of the general principals of contracting
- Ideally, a high level understanding of the contract terms found in NDAs, trial agreements, software licensing agreements, and professional services agreements
- Experience working alongside a range of business functions, ideally including Sales, Sales Operations, Legal, Finance and Supplier Management
- Ability to work independently within a close-knit and supportive team, along with proven good judgment about when to ask for guidance and advice
- Clear communications skills by email, by telephone and in person, including the ability to bring calmness and clarity to complicated situations
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, along with good common sense instincts for which details are most important
- Enthusiasm and desire to learn
- English language fluency is essential, other language skills an advantage
- Degree-level education
They will offer a competitive market salary and, once you have joined them, your salary will be reviewed regularly based on your performance and contribution.
They also offer a competitive package of benefits including a bonus plan, company share plan, a non-contributory pension, life insurance and private medical insurance plans, plus a flexible holiday policy.
Training is important for them, and you can expect thorough training on the legal, commercial and technical aspects of the role, as well as ongoing supportive feedback and the opportunity to develop.
The Company is proud of their focus on and commitment to their employees, and that their staff retention is exceptionally high. They're a company that appreciates and looks after their people.
Application and Selection
Their recruitment process is designed to be thorough and tough, yet informative and friendly.
First, they'll ask you to have a telephone interview with the hiring manager. They'll then ask you to visit their Enfield Office to complete assessments and have interviews with members of the team. They want to find out more about you, but also provide the opportunity for you to get a good 'feel' for the role and the Company. It's a big decision for both parties.
They look forward to hearing from you.
They are an equal opportunities employer.
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV and CoverLetter for this role.
Candidates with experience or relevant job titles of; Contracts Administrator, Sales Contracts Administrator, Support Administrator, Administrative Assistant, Contracts Admin, Administrator, Business Support Administrator, Support Administrator, Business Administrator, Contracts Assistant, Business Support Admin, Agreements Administrator, Commercial Contracts Administrator, Contracts Executive also be considered for this role.
- Administrative Assistant
- Contracts Admin
- Contracts Administrator
- Support Administrator
- Sales Contracts Administrator