This very successful company is looking for a Contracts Administrator to join them on a 9 month fixed term contract. Along with a salary of up to £19,000 they offer excellent working conditions and benefits that include holidays that increase to 25 over time, free parking and a pension scheme.
About the company:
The company has been established for over 30 years and has grown to be one of the major players in their sector with a reputation for supplying a high quality product at a competitive price. They offer excellent working conditions and the chance to work with an expanding business with great prospects.
About the role:
Working as part of the contracts team you will help plan, coordinate and create responses to tender opportunities and large capital projects to secure business for the company. Duties will include:
• Liaising with all internal departments to obtain the required information in order to complete a tender successfully.
• Administering the different components of the tenders; pricing, organising samples, requesting special quotations and arranging site meetings
• Understanding, and be able to assist, with all parts of the bid process
• Coordinating internal resources to create quality bids
• Ensuring the accuracy and quality of bids are to an exceptional standard prior to submission by ensuring work is cross checked within the team
• Ensuring bids are fully completed, checked and returned prior to final deadlines
• Maintaining current contracts; creating quotes, providing sales support, order inputting and producing management information reports as required
• Following up the outcomes of all bids
• Requesting, evaluating and analysing feedback from successful and unsuccessful bids to facilitate the continuous improvement of the contracts team
• Using your own initiative to find the relevant information needed and assisting other members of the team as required
• Ensuring all bids are completed to company standards.
• Developing a good understanding, and keeping up to date, with the company product range
Skills and Experience Required:
The ideal candidate will be a strong administrator with experience of producing high quality documents and reports. Experience within tenders, bid writing or contracts administration would be preferable. You will also be comfortable using Word, Excel and email. You will have excellent written English skills and an excellent eye for detail and able to commit to a fixed term contract of 9 months.
The benefits package:
• A salary of £16,000 to £19,000 depending on experience
• 20 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata), rising to 25 days over time should the role become permanent
• Pension scheme
• Superb working environment
• Free parking
If this sounds like a Contracts Administration role you will LOVE, please send your CV today
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful and your details will not be held. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job