New Temporary role working for a Corporate Organisation
The Section is managing ~100 contracts focusing on data and information services delivery, studies and use cases, IT development services and communication and training activities. Contracts involve private and public entities from more than 30 different countries. The Contract Management Section, consisting of a team of 6 international professionals, is in daily contact with the contractors and works closely together with technical and scientific colleagues and the Administration Department.
The Contracts Administration Reporting Officer will contribute to administrative (including procurement and finance) and reporting tasks of the Contract Management Section.
- Main duties and key responsibilities
Working closely with the Head of the Contract Management Section and the other members of the team, the main aspects of the role are:
- Managing the timely reception of reports and plans from all contractors at pre-defined periods in time, conducting initial assessment on completeness and (non-technical) quality aspects, abstraction of relevant data, fine-tuning and merging of documents
- Managing the database on assets, auditing opinions and other information as requested by the European Commission
- Streamlining and updating reporting templates based on input from the Contract Management Officers
- Supporting the Head of Copernicus Contract Management to re-structure the work files by utilising IT tools and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Supporting the Senior Copernicus Contracts Administrator in updating contractual statistics, contact details using a CRM tool and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Supporting the Senior Copernicus Contracts Administrator in populating meta-data files of the Copernicus Deliverables Repository tool
- Supporting the Senior Copernicus Contracts Administrator in financial and procurement data management
- Supporting Contract Management Officers in the day-to-day communication and guidance to contractors
2 Personal Attributes
- Service-oriented attitude
- Strong attention for detail
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to manage a diverse workload with multiple assignments
- Ability to adapt changes at workplace
- Dedication and enthusiasm to work in a multi-national team
3. Qualifications and experience required
Education Degree in administration, business, information systems or similar Experience Demonstrated experience in administration, reporting and data management related activities, preferably in project and contract follow-up of services with public and private organisations. Experience with client-service provider relationships. Experience in data collection and data analysis. Experience working with ERP systems, with a focus on accounting, finance and procurement modules.
Working experience in an international working environment would be an advantage. Knowledge and skills (including language) Advanced skills in MS Office Applications (in particular in Excel and Word) is essential. Working knowledge of Adobe Acrobat and Open Text would be highly desirable. Solid experience in populating and editing databases, ERP and CRM tools. Excellent organisational and planning skills. Excellent written (editorial and proof-reading) and verbal communication skills.
Candidates must be able to work effectively in English and interviews will be conducted in English. A good knowledge of one of the Centre's other working languages (French or German) would be an advantage but not essential.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
- Contracts Administrator
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'