London up to £400 p/d
My client is multimedia news corporation looking for two temporary resources/contractors for a Digitial Analytics position. To be considered for this role you must have experience using Tealium.
This role will enable the business to achieve its goals through tag management and analytic solutions. Implement and troubleshoot tag management and analytics strategy.
- Set and maintain the back end system (Tealium)
- Tag Management - implementation, execution, oversight and troubleshooting of tag management. Managing continuous improvement process,
- Ensure error free execution of tags and containers. Work with dedicated dev teams and IT to create end maintain gated release process.
- Own and maintain global data layer. Implement best industry practices. Work with development and IT teams on execution and maintenance.
- Design, configure and maintain analytics platform across all web properties.
- Support and enhance web analytics and tag management products across multiple platforms, ensuring they continue to meet the evolving needs of our business
- Own the technical specifications, their delivery to the development teams and testing the new implementations.
- Support and enhance analytics and tag management products across multiple platforms, ensuring they continue to meet the evolving needs of our business
- Strong analytical mind set and skills, specifically demonstrating excellent problem solving skills
- Significant, demonstrable experience with Tag Management systems, particularly, Google Tag Manager, Enterprise tag management - Tealium,
- Advanced web analytics knowledge (Google Analytics + other platforms beneficial),
This is an intial 3 month contract, with the potential for extension. It is based in Central London, and will be a 1 stage interview process. If you are interested, please apply with your CV, day rate, and availability to speak.