Our client is a UK leading Fire and Security solutions provider.
Continually driving for further growth, they are looking to appoint Contractor Relationship Manager in support of their East Midlands Operations.
You will be required to actively drive growth through proactive targeting of regional and local Contractor organisations. The role will expand existing relationships and create new. These roles are important positions within the commercial organization, and it is desirable that the successful candidate will hold/generate relationships with target prospects. Candidates with relevant experience who wish to develop a long term sales career are also encouraged to apply.
Applicants must be able to offer knowledge and experience from within the M&E Contracting Sector
Job Title: CONTRACTOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Reporting to: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
- Develop and own your growth plan, focusing on new customer acquisition and existing account development.
- Build a quality business pipeline that will deliver consistent sales at the required level of revenue and margin.
- Support Business Development Managers in the development of Regional and National contractor business, in particular working at local level with BDM client operations to deliver consistency and quality.
- Work with other colleagues to ensure a common approach and high service level with clients whose operations span across other business regions.
- CRM - implement and ensure all activities are driven through the CRM system to track core sales metrics (pipeline growth, conversions, etc).
- Achieve sales targets.
- Cooperate with other sales channels to maximise sales opportunities.
Start date: ASAP
Package: On target region £70K includes excellent salary. Plus car, pension.
Location: EAST MIDLANDS
- Fire and Security specialist - sales and /or contracting.
- Experience of dealing in the M&E contracting sector is essential.
- Although not essential, sales experience in the Fire & Security market is a plus.
- Experience from within a similar Electrical contracting environment is relevant.
- Professional and experienced approach to relationship development.
- A high degree of business acumen and an energy to engage enterprise accounts.
- A proven track record in influencing and creating value.
- Strategic approach to account planning/opportunity management.
- Business Development
- Mechanical Engineering
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'