Contractor Relationship Manager - Competitive Salary + Benefits
Crawford and Company prides itself on being a world leading multinational company that are continuing to progressively grow in the Claims Management and Loss Adjusting industry. In the UK, Crawford operates through 27 offices all with professional experience and technical expertise to manage claims from start to finish.
We are now looking for a Contractor Relationship Manager to join our team covering the North of the UK and Scotland.
This is a home based position with regular travel required, and occasional overnight stays.
This role is to manage the relationship of Contractor Connection Members/Associates and to develop long term partnerships between Members/Crawford colleagues.
This role will also be responsible for managing performance, capacity and growth of Members/ Associates.
- To apply a consultative and solution focused approach to Member/Associate management with ability to manage new and existing relationships
- To proactively manage new and existing Member/Associate relationships through communication strategies, reporting, MI, forums and regular meetings
- To manage internal client relationships by ensuring Members deliver excellence against key measures (SLAs/KPIs)
- To be the product expert liaising with internal clients to ensure agreed levels of service are maintained
- Awareness of Member risks, identifying new Member opportunities and maintaining coverage to internal/external clients
- To develop strong Associate relationships, realising growth opportunity and promoting new Associates to the Member network where appropriate
- Ensure Member/Associate compliance with FCA procedures and TCF requirements
- Use vertical insurance, construction and service provider knowledge to grow member relationships, deliver excellent service and develop regional revenue growth
- Be actively involved with project development within Contractor Connection and wider business area
- To participate in appropriate delivery of products, services and initiatives
- Coordinate sourcing, vetting and training of Members and Associates in region
- Utilise MI (league table, POMS, audits, H&S assessments) to deliver organic improvement with members
- To achieve growth and financial targets
- To promote the Company ethics and values, focus on what matters to the customer and promote clients insurance brands
- Excellent influencing skills, inspiring confidence and respect with communications at all levels
- Good technical skills and problem solving ability to recognise difficulties and take proactive measures to overcome problems
- Well developed and effective written and verbal communication skills, to articulate complex issues
- Strong organisation and time management skills; to deliver on a variety of actions to tight timescales
- Excellent presentation skills
- Good dispute resolution handling skills to manage disputes effectively and proactively
- Strong financial literacy skills to analyse and interpret numerical data
- Strong computer literacy skills to make effective use of a variety of ICT platforms and applications
- Detailed understanding of H&S, Asbestos and CDM regulations/legislation
- Good understanding of internal Crawford Business divisions
- Detailed understanding of Insurance service market
- Good knowledge and understanding of FCA regulations
- Keep industry CPD updated
General Background, Experience & Professional Qualifications:
- Relevant construction qualification desirable - CIOB/RIC
- Insurance qualification (CII/CILA) desirable
- Commitment to achieve an industry recognised qualification (CIOB/CII/CILA)
- Good knowledge of general insurance and claims management market and claims management services
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job