Join a market leading company who offer excellent training and development as part of a wide range of company benefits. This is a permanent position working in a busy and friendly team of Contractor Administrators who handle contractor and internal queries on a variety of issues.
The contractor administrator will ensure that enquiries, both verbal and written, are responded to and relevant actions taken in an accurate and timely manner in accordance with policy and procedure.
- Receive, understand and assess supplier’s general enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and service/solutions.
- Receive, understand and assess internal customer’s general enquiries to establish requirements for advice, guidance and service/solutions.
- Ensure all compliance requirements are met when updating our records with approved suppliers details, documents and contracts.
- Maintaining the contractor management system and compliance database, ensuring it is updated regularly in line with any communication received.
- Chasing suppliers on a regular basis for details that are not current or present on the system.
- Ensure at all times that advice and services provided are consistent with all relevant procedures, standards, behaviours and performance targets as well as maximising the level of customer satisfaction
- Setting up annual contracts with approved suppliers on the system and sending the documentation to the suppliers
- Setting up approved suppliers on our system, ensuring we have copies of all documentation required to comply with set regulations.
- Tender all contracts to a minimum of 3 approved suppliers, within the set timescale and chase for responses. Providing the results to property managers and directors to make a decision on the annual contract.
- Maintain knowledge of regulatory and legal requirements relevant to the role. Support and promote compliance with those requirements within the role and the business.
- Risk Management: Be aware of the risks and controls associated with the role together with the mechanism for reporting new risks and/or incidents which could bring detriment to the business, members of staff or to customers.
- Educated to GCSE level
- Previous administration experience
- Strives to provide a high standard of customer care
- Good telephone manner, literacy and numeracy
- Proficient using MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Previous experience of coordinating or managing contractors, property, compliance or H&S is advantageous.
£17000 to £19000 per annum depending on experience. A wide range of company benefits including 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, sponsored professional development, company pension scheme, life assurance, discounted gym membership and a wide range of retail discounts.
Apply for this permanent Contractor Administrator position with your CV and we’ll contact you to complete the application process. Unfortunately, we are unable to advise unsuccessful applications if your experience doesn’t meet the criteria.
- Customer Service
- Property Management
- Service Level Agreements
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'