***Permanent contract ***
Oceandusk Group is a group of companies specialising in FIT, group and serviced apartment bookings. As an Inbound Tour Operator, we work with a large range of high standard properties, from opulent 5 star deluxe hotels to 4 star hotels across key cities in the UK, Europe, USA and UAE.
We are currently looking for a Contracting Executive to join our busy London office.
- Maintain existing relationship with partners and develop new partnerships.
- Acting as first point of contact in absence of the Contract Manager.
- Assist the operations team with all supplier related enquiries.
- Assist the marketing department with all promotional activities.
- Represent Oceandusk Group in weekly events and Fam Trips.
- Responsible for maximising contracts performance through negotiating tactical and special offers at hotel level under Contract Manager's guidance.
- Provide administrative support to Contracts Managers, such as database update and special offers upload.
- Helping Contract Manager with business development opportunities in new destinations as well as following up on new leads and opportunities.
- Negotiate and review contracts for Luxury Hotels and serviced Apartments worldwide.
- Use any opportunity over the phone with hotels to improve performance and competitive positioning of the company.
*Fluency in English
*Commercial awareness in the Travel Industry
*Good understanding of Middle East travel and destinations
*Good Microsoft Office knowledge, especially Excel and Outlook
*Experience in working in fast paced and multi-cultural environment
*Proactive, with ability to offer solutions to issues encountered.
*Ability to work independently as well as part of the team
*Ability to Prioritise
*Organised with great attention to detail
*Ability to build effective working relations both internally and externally
Important, Please Note: It is unlawful to employ a person in a UK-based role who does not have permission to live and work in the UK. You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation prior to applying.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'