Contracting Services Coordinator - Full time- Permament £22,000 - £30,000Position Description
We have an exciting opportunity for a Contract Services Coordinator to join our client based in Ingham. The successful candidate will be responsible for the day to day operations of the contracting business; co-ordinating to deliver customer service excellence, driving efficiency through planning and organisation, and through continuous improvement, strive for excellence in safety and environmental protection.
Duties will include:
- Ensure compliance with the company Health, Safety and Environmental policies
- Ensure all team members are operating safely
- Ensure all contract personnel can get home at the end of the day and comply with the lone working policy
- Develop strong working relationship with other key personnel within the region
- Deliver KPI’s across contract services.
- Ensure Team are motivated and working to deliver the ICE values
- Support Regional Contracting Manager in delivering efficiencies and cost saving to ensure Contracting P&L is achieved.
- Use of QPulse to ensure all records relating to training, health & safety & assets are logged and kept up to date
- Compile month end report and commentary to Regional Contracting Manager.
- Take active role and complete reports of any ‘in-field’ issues and complaints that we receive
- Manage time and resources to ensure all site, workshop and contract jobs are completed in a timely manner
- Manage tasks during wet, windy, and quieter days in conjunction with regional contract manager
- Monitor machinery breakdowns and provide detailed analysis including date, time, and length of breakdown etc. ensuring Agrifac service level agreement is adhered to.
- Excellent communication skills with proven track record of building and developing working relationships with stakeholders
- Ability to work to strict deadlines and under pressure
- Experience of planning, organising and logistical skills with proven track record of competence
- Uses initiative to manage time and workload to meet operational demand and meet exacting deadlines
- A flexible approach to working hours specifically during peak periods
- IT literate with experience of using Microsoft applications effectively
Please apply with an up to date cv or call Leanne on
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"