Contract Verification Engineer - Electro-Mechanical
Do you have experience of managing product testing?
We are actively seeking a Contract Verification Engineer - Electro-Mechanical for an initial 3 month contract, with an industry leading client based in Hertfordshire.
Our client are looking for somebody to join the business and assist the reliability team in the definition and planning of test strategies for products and subsystems - this will have a direct impact on products which are in the field and also in development awaiting production release!
The Contract Verification Engineer - Electro-Mechanical will have responsibilities which include:
- Provide validation of supplier/design reliability claims through developing and implementing appropriate test strategies.
- Ensuring full implementation of test plans
- Managing and driving product testing
- Support the identification of root cause and assist with solution generation
The ideal Contract Verification Engineer - Electro-Mechanical will have experience which includes:
- Experience in managing product testing
- Experience of conducting pilot plant trials to support New Product Development
- Background within manufacturing - electro-mechanical preferred
- "Completer-Finisher" personality
This role will play a key role within the verification and reliability testing of current and future products for our client! For more information on the role of Contract Verification Engineer - Electro-Mechanical or to apply, please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 21079/58 on either or .
Visit and follow Redline Group
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'