I'm currently working with a well known retailer who are looking for a UX Designer to join their studio. This is a great opportunity to work hands-on as a UX Designer within a product squad, working on key product areas of growth for the business.
This will be a contract position and length will be 3 months initally however may look to be extended, this will vary dependent on the workload and the quality of your work.
You will be working on all aspects of UX, including UI design:
- Identifying digital areas of improvement and problem solving
- Plan and conduct stakeholder interviews and workshops, and audience research
- Define information architectures, taxonomies and navigation structures
- Create UX documentation as required; for example, personas, user journeys, sitemaps, process flow diagrams, wireframes, prototypes, functional specifications, etc.
- Review projects throughout design and development for UX quality, usability, and conversion.
- Select, plan, and perform appropriate user research and testing activities for project requirements and timescales.
- Work with project managers and account directors to plan project activities, and estimate costs.
- Attend client meetings to present work and recommendations.
- Contribute toward the development of UX process, guidelines, templates and training.
This is a comprehensive list of areas you will be covering but may vary dependent on the product area you are working on.
If you'd like to know more then contact Tom Byrne at Forward Role on or
As the North's leading Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, Linkedin and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.