The main feature of this role will be to provide exceptional customer service and business support in order to contribute to the continued growth and success of the Business Unit. Understanding, anticipating and delivering to customer needs, achieving results within quality and time constraints.RESPONSIBILITIES
- Undertake any duties as requested by the Contract Manager, Lead Contract Support, or Finance & Contract Support Manager
- Logging calls received from the customer, monitoring through to call completion and updating records
- Allocation of internal engineers to call outs and maintenance visits
- Instruction of subcontractors through to purchase ledger maintenance
- Liaise closely with site teams and head office, ensuring accurate processing of quotations and purchase orders
- Ensure QHSE documentation is maintained and readily available using company systems
- Manage system as a key user on site including PPM records, reactives and reporting
- Promote and maintain company culture throughout the team
- Collate and process timesheets and expenses weekly
- Maintain people records such as new starters, leavers, general staff changes, contact details, etc
- Effective communication with all levels of internal teams and external customers
- Preparation of weekly applications for payment and assistance in billing in line with company deadlines
- Assistance with preparation of monthly contract review reports
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract
- Responsible for monitoring and maintenance of WIP
- Responsible for monitoring and maintaining open purchase orders performing regular reviews of data
- Responsible for maintenance of contract’s purchase ledger, clearing invoices and liaising with suppliers when queries arise and credits required
- Reporting to the Contract Manager and Lead Contract Support
[Essential] Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification.
[Desirable] Education to A-Level/HNC standard would be beneficial
[Essential] Very proficient in the use of Outlook, Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups, etc.
[Desirable] Experience of using Dynamics, Concept, Maximo.
[Desirable] Experience of a similar customer facing role in a medium-sized business.
Well-developed communication skills enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities.
Excellent command of the English language demonstrated through good verbal and written communication.
Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach.
Strong organisational and communication skills Able to work systematically and use own initiative.
Able to work on more than one task at any given time.
Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently.
Must demonstrate a strong sense of customer focus, and promote a sense of team spirit and good morale within the office.
Reliable, able to complete work within required time frame and manage own deadline requirements. Calm manner able to work under pressure and against rapidly changing demands and priorities. Able to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team, providing support to other areas of the business on occasions, as required.
Completes work within required time frame and delivers against critical cut off dates
Timely and accurate preparation of correspondence, reports and other administrative documents.
Must be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time, and to travel on occasions to other work locations.
All details are provided for guidance only, and do not necessarily limit the responsibilities and Accountabilities of the job. Full details of employment terms are provided within offers of employment, The Employee Handbook, and appropriate policies within the Company. Some benefits may only be available after a qualifying period.
This document does not constitute an offer of employment. Offers are only valid when provided in writing through the Human Resources Department.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job