Contracts Support Administrator based in Guildford paying up to £22,000 depending on experience
Your new company
Your new role
To provide exceptional customer service and business support through administrative, clerical, financial and managerial task in order to contribute to the growth of the business.
Reporting to the Accounts Manager the role will include but not be limited to:
- Plan and schedule call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, ensure SLA times are kept
- Create and present system reports for the engineering team and customers when required
- Ensure databases are kept up to date with correct and relevant information
- Raise POs in a timely manner
- Monitor and maintain the attendance planner
- Collate and monitor timesheets and expenses weekly
- Answer calls and emails in a timely manner
What you'll need to succeed
- Good communication skills
- Good and proficient user in MS Office
- Previous customer service experience
- Must be professional with a customer focus
- Able to work as part of a team as well as alone
What you'll get in return
A competitive salary £20-22k plus additional benefits
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job