Contract Support within a Facilities Management background
Your new company
Working for a very corporate multinational bank and financial service corporation. They are looking for someone to come and join the dynamic and diverse team
Your new role
- Responsible for issuing the coordination of planned, reactive, Hard and Soft FM works
- Responsible for work management of all reactive and planned maintenance tasks
- Ordering materials for the maintenance team and keeping track of the materials expenditure
- Ensure their work areas are kept presentable
- Planning and co-ordination of all works/services with service teams and supply chain
- Carrying out Subcontractor inductions and issuing the relevant passes
- Management of keys and issuing and signing in visitors
- Dealing with invoicing and PPMs
What you'll need to success
- Experience in a similar a role (allocating and managing work orders, liaising with a centralised helpdesk team)
- Understanding of helpdesk and CAFM system workflows
- IT literate in MS Office and CAFM systems (preferable Maximo or Concept)
- Able to demonstrate the co-ordination and management of planned and reactive services end-to-end
- Is confident in making decisions and follow up these decisions with action, achieving objectives by motivating and working through others
- Being able to view short-term targets in the light of longer-term objectives, work with agreed systems and procedures, and maintain accurate records
What you'll get in return
The chance to work in a diverse, vibrant team. To improve on your skills, as well as several training courses to help develop your knowledge and understanding. An appealing salary and the chance to work in the heart of London.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.