Contract Support / Receptionist / Administrator - Swindon - up to 21k
Exciting new opportunity to join one of the worlds leading Facilities & Property Management companies on one of their most prestigious sites in Medical Technology.
Your primary responsibility is to provide business support to the Contract including raising purchase orders and assisting in general financial administration. Secondary responsibility is to provide cover for the site's Receptionist
Functionally reports to the Area General Manager.
This role has no direct reports although working collaboration with the, Area General Manager, Contract Manager, Contract Support and Finance Manager and team, site engineering team, and 3rd party specialists is integral to the role.
- Actively identify/implement innovation across the contract to enhance performance and continue to meet client expectations.
- Assist the onsite team with financials and reporting.
- Help to ensure all account financial KPI's are met.
- Liaise with the client direct and the alliance team
- Oversee and contribute the maintenance of the site log books.
- Provide short term temporary cover to other administrative/reception roles
People and Development
- Promote and maintain the company culture throughout teams.
- Maintain records (e.g. PO and invoice tracker).
- Collate, review and process timesheets and expenses weekly, including overtime tracker to high accuracy.
- Communicate effectively and build/maintain relationships at all levels with internal and external customers
- Answer calls and emails in a professional and timely manner.
- Attend and participate in any relevant training courses.
- Attend regular role specific meetings in order to share best practice.
- Participate in putting together monthly Contract Review
- Issue orders for call outs, maintenance visits, delivery of materials, Extra Works within contracted SLAs.
- Ensure use of Preferred Suppliers is maximised and best practice "better buying" is in place.
- Familiar with daily operations and the specific scope of the contract e.g. which services are covered and which are chargeable.
- Know the financial model of the contract and be able to determine how the financials should be ran
- Raise accurate purchase orders for Sub-Contractor call outs, materials/non-chargeable materials and extra works, maintaining records in a timely manner.
- Raise yearly maintenance orders.
- Run and review open purchase order report (OPO) weekly, chase as required and implement updates as necessary
- Assisting the completion of weekly / monthly reports sent from the Portfolio Lead Contract Support in a timely manner.
- Raising own reports on finance system when required.
- Assist in the review and raise quotations approved by the site leads, keeping record and sending for Customer approval in a timely manner.
- Assist keeping the EW Tracker up to date with all details filled in correctly.
- Assist in the daily review of sub-contractor invoices via the Invoice Pool, documenting queries.
- Assist the raising of sales invoices
- Attend monthly contract review meetings and ad-hoc contract support meetings in London (fully expensed)
- Integrate fully with all different departments to ensure seamless delivery of services
- Accountable to the AGM and the accounts management team.
- The post holder does not have any directly reporting staff
- This post carries no direct budgetary responsibility
- Understand and demonstrate the company values
Personal Experience / Qualifications / Skills
- A good basic education is essential, with good written and spoken English and basic Mathematics skills
- Proficient in MS Office specifically Excel
- Customer Service skills are essential to this role
- Attention to detail is a must
- Good verbal communication skills
- Committed to the delivery of excellent customer service
- It is essential staff are self-motivated and promote a "Can do" customer attitude at all times
- Able to work on their own initiative
- Good customer liaison skills along with a front of the house mentality.
- Have a can do attitude and flexible approach
Your expert recruitment consultant is Deborah Longstaff, call today on or email Eden Brown is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer. Eden Brown Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'