Coventry City Centre based organisation is looking for a Contract Support Officer to conduct the following duties and responsibilities:
Support the development and delivery of all processes relating to the induction and accreditation process for Advisers including liaison with both candidates and assessors
- Provide advice to aspiring advisers who are interested in the induction and accreditation process
- Develop and maintain the data recording relating to the induction and accreditation process and ensure the accurate reporting of outcomes to the contract manager and other third parties as instructed
- Act as the adviser deployment coordinator - allocating cases to advisers, ensuring that service level agreements are met, following up leads and requests for additional support
- Support the Contract Manager in the development of materials relating to induction, accreditation and deployment, including the ongoing review and updating of materials
- Review and evaluate the processes, including evaluation feedback from candidates and the DfE, to ensure continuous improvement and quality
- Provide monthly analysis to the Contract Manager on performance against the key performance indicators for the projects
- Commission identified experts to deliver assessment panels, sessions and report review (QA), whilst maintaining a register of quality assured experts including availability
- Schedule and ensure the delivery of the five-stage induction and accreditation panel training under the guidance of the Contract Manager
- Liaise with the Contract Manager to ensure that all quality assurance requirements are met
- Contribute to the development of the resources required to deliver the contracts as directed by the Contract Manager
- Liaise with the DfE on behalf of or in the absence of the Contract Manager
- You may be required on some occasions to travel within the UK
Hours of work are 35 per week. Monday - Friday 9.00am - 16.30pm, Friday 9.00am- 16.00pm
You must be educated to A level or equivalent. High level administration experience. Experience of working with multiple stakeholders. Strong numerical and literacy skills. Confident using Microsoft Office - accuracy is required. Excellent telephone manner
Pension - 10%
25 days holiday plus Bank Holiday
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria please apply or call the branch on .
If you have not heard from us within 5 days, unfortunately, you have not been successful on this occasion. We regret that we are unable to provide individual feedback on applications. Office Angels is an equal opportunity employer.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy
- contract support officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'