Contract Support Officer
£18 - £20, 000 per annum (Fixed-Term Contract)
Manchester City Centre
My client is looking to appoint a suitably talented individual into their Contracts Team in the role of Contract Support Officer. The purpose of the role is to support the Contracts Team with a range of claim management and data/ document management duties to enable timely, efficient and accurate compilation of funder claims and to ensure that documents, verification samples and audit evidence and compiled in a timely and accurate manner.
- Supporting the process of verifying output, results and impacts data.
- Supporting the process of building compliant funder claims through the verification of partner expenditure claims and association supporting evidence.
- Ensuring fully compliant audit trails are in place for project expenditure and outputs claimed.
- Maintaining funder systems with project management data, ensuring all documentation I fully compliant with funder guidelines.
- Facilitating state said notifications to project beneficiaries, plus other document/data management tasks associated with supporting the process compliant claim submissions and effective project management.
Required Skills and Competences:
- Highly organised with meticulous administration skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work well with minimum supervision.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail with good Microsoft Office skills.
- A confident communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Ideally have experience working with publicly funded projects (in particular ERDF), or experience of working in an equivalent h9ighly regulated environment where compliance and documentary evidence are governed under strict controls.
- A team player, you will be working as part of thru Contracts team, and working closely with the delivery teams and project delivery partners.
Please contact Lydia Howbrook at Aspire for further information .uk or call or .