We currently have an urgent requirement for a Contracts/Supplier Manager on a 3 month contract to be based in Basingtoke.
The Purpose of the role is to lead the development of contractual arrangements with key sub-contractors and sub-contractors as part of the establishment of the supply chain required to deliver the UK Passport business, and to support the on-boarding process of the key sub-contractors and sub-contractors from an operational perspective.
The role reports to the Project Commercial Director, with dotted line to the Procurement Director. The role will also be responsible to the Solution / Service Architect for the purpose of establishing operational ways of working and on-boarding key subcontractors and subcontractors.
- Under the direction of the Project Commercial Director and with support from Legal, ensure that all contractual arrangements are in place with key sub-contractors and sub-contractors. These to include all required flow downs and liquidated damages.
- Work with the Category Managers to ensure that existing relationships are maintained and developed and establish the best possible prices and terms and conditions for the equipment and materials they are purchasing to support the UK Passport business over the period of the contract.
- Under the direction of the Solution / Service Architect, work with suppliers to agree operational ways of working and the on-boarding process for key sub-contractors and contractors. This will include the development of maintenance and service regimes with equipment suppliers and inventory holding and call-off with material suppliers.
- Under the direction of the Solution / Service Architect, establish operational KPI and Service Credits that will be used to measure the performance of key sub-contractors and subcontractors over the duration of the contract.
- Report progress to the Project Senior Management team on a weekly basis or as required with detailed progress status and outstanding actions.
Qualifications and Experience
We are looking for someone who has a strong commercial background and extensive experience of drafting and reviewing contracts. Previous experience of working with Suppliers and experience in a manufacturing industry is highly desirable.
You will have good attention to detail and be a self starter that is able to interact with the internal team.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job