CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Contract Supervisor to join the team located in Hull. The successful candidate will be responsible for effectively managing the day to day operation of the Hull site ensuring that standards are always adhered to (mandatory and statutory) and maintain effective/efficient operation of the contract's hard services. This role is multiple sites based looking after 4 sites within one campus with an M&E team.
- Ensure the efficient and effective operation, maintenance and repair of the sites M&E Plant and Equipment and operations of soft services including but not limited to post, reception, waste, cleaning
- Analyse SLA figures and reports to ensure staff and supply partners performance and monitor service delivery
- Compliance with and record keeping for CBRE ISO 9001/14001 Quality Management System and management of the Quality, Health, Safety + Environment responsibilities on the site
- Prioritise and delegate reactive and Planned Preventative Maintenance tasks to the area team and supply partners ensuring optimum levels of service delivery are being achieved
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices
- First line supervision of Specialist Service Contractors, including induction and signing off and actioning quoted works and remedial actions as listed on service report sheets
- Formulate, assess and validate Risk Assessments and Method Statements including generic RAMS for the engineering team and the review of RAMS from supply partners
- Weekly meetings to be held with Bupa contract leads/ property managers to discuss contract performance and to feedback to your line manager; monthly team meetings to be held with on-site team, including toolbox talks
- Conduct monthly vehicle inspections with mobile engineers to ensure compliance
- Ensure training matrix is up to date for contract team to ensure that staff are competent to undertake works
- Issue of quotations to client via webquote and responding to any queries/ requests that are submitted by the client
- Operational day to day requirements from client and implementation of operational processes to facilitate in efficient operation of the contract
- Accessible for out of hours queries/phone calls to assist operation to the buildings
- Conducting OP61, OP63 quality audits and SMWP at each of the core sites and uploading on the QHSE Management Portal - at least one per month of each audit
- Assist the contract/ business in creating innovative tools or creating new innovative ideas to facilitate and improve delivery of the contract
- Build good supplier relationship through conducting SPMs
- Carry out monthly cleaning audits as per the audit schedule and assist with internal AGM and QHSE audits when required
- Conduct team meetings on each site to ensure all service streams are communicating well and report back any issues to the contract manager
- Accountable to contract P&L and finding contract efficiencies; First line of escalation for staffing and supply partner issues
- Sign off timesheets and OT pre-approvals; manage sickness and follow up meetings including RTW and cover clinic supervisor duties when required i.e. annual leave/ sickness
- Excellent communication skills with ability to communicate across all levels, both internal and external teams
- Must hold technical qualification
- Good understanding of the CAFM system and of Statutory & Mandatory Compliance
- Always determined to drive excellence through their team with previous experience of first line supervision of staff, able to task manage, motivate and boost team performance
- Understand the customer's requirements in line with the contract scope whilst being mobile and responding to any urgent queries from the customer which may require site attendance
- Ability to operate the CAFM system to compile reports
- Ability to organize workload for team and manage the completion of the planned & reactive tasks
- Ability to compile quotations via webquote and forward to the customer
- Ability to complete/review site specific risk assessments whilst maintaining high standards of service levels with the team
- Ability to compile/manage the Log Book system and encourage management of the log books through the team; upload and effectively manage the E-Log book system
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'