Contract - Strategy Director - Leading Global Media Agency - London
Day Rate Available - Please get in touch for more info.
A global agency, part of the biggest network in the UK, working across all continents and providing specialist services in media, marketing and communications.
They help their clients build brands not campaigns. Their work has been recognised at media festivals, have received awards globally for creativity, media prowess, training and development, as a family friendly company and are renowned as winners.
The social culture is varied and rich with everything from organised sports teams, yoga in the office, beer in the evenings to book clubs and beauty treatments.
Looking for an ideas-oriented, digitally-savvy strategy director who’s excited by the possibilities behind every brief. Working on one of the largest tech companies in the world, they are a key global client for the agency, both for assignments, but also in geographic, covering over 75 markets.
You will work with account teams and other departments to ensure that the strategies are as strong as they can be and that the execution is second to none. As a team, you will be involved as much in the execution of a strategy or idea, as the strategic front-end planning.
In addition, you won’t just work on client strategy but also the wider business strategy, helping the teams and departments within the agency work out their future development plans.
- Accomplished Comms Strategist with a track record of developing insight driven, data fueled communication solutions
- You will have curiosity, creativity, expressiveness, resilience and an enquiring mind
- You will be able to lead/mentor a team of people from a brief to a clear strategic direction with brilliant execution.
- You’ll be capable of running creative workshops to motivate a wide variety of people and teams.
- You will have a point of view on the detail of a media plan.
- You will provide clarity where there is complexity.
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!