Are you able to evaluate and report findings on performance data?
If so…I have a fantastic opportunity with great development advantages
The main purpose of a Supply Chain Performance Executive is to act as a central point of contact for providers and subcontractors, building a professional, trusting and successful relationship with our delivery partners.
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Ensuring that all parties are working to achieve agreed performance levels
• Engage with stakeholders to gain feedback to ensure continuous improvement
• Managing subcontractor and paid partner pricing and negotiations
• Undertake site visits to check that subcontractors and partners meet the terms and conditions set out in agreements and contracts.
What’s in it for you?
Alongside a generous base salary and great flexibility with your working schedule, we offer training, development and progression opportunities. With the chance to dramatically make a difference to the local community, this role offers immense job satisfaction.
Required skills and experience:
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Good time management, organisational skills and the ability to prioritise workload
• Experience of managing performance improvement in an operational delivery business environment.
• Experience of using analysis to agree clear action plans internally or with other parties
• Own transport and willingness to travel across Essex
• Ability to work under own initiative
• Technical skills including the ability to use Excel to a good standard and interpret and/or use MS Project and Visio (desirable)
If you are interested in seeing the full job specification for this role then please get in touch with Emma Corfield either by calling 01245 352332 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that you must have driving licence and access to your own vehicle to be suitable for this position
*You will also be subjected to an enhanced DBS check in this role
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job