- Senior Electrical Design Engineer
- 6 months
- The company have maintained an office on the south coast for more than 45 years, building significant commercial sector expertise and creating long-term relationships both locally and further afield.
- Projects span across sectors including Residential, Commercial, Retail and Further Education
- You will be working on a varied portfolio of projects both in the UK and internationally. You will take the lead on small projects up to the value of £10million, and support larger projects, with values of £250million+
Could this role be for you?
- You will have experience working in a multi-disciplinary environment, with excellent communication skills both internal and external clients, and a team-based work approach, you will appreciate that holistic working is central to good design and you will have experience across a range of projects.
- Strong residential experience.
- Degree or HNC qualified in building services or electrical engineering
- Experience in AutoCAD and Microsoft Office, Amtech and Relux/Dialux Design software
- Excellent client facing skills, ideally with major corporate organisations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'