We are working on a number of contract opportunities for Business Analysts on a contract basis.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Identification, shaping & scoping of complex, high profile projects.
- Undertakes Enterprise analysis, able to challenge Departments on the justification of requirements.
- Work in ambiguous situations and seek to add clarity and context to work being undertaken.
- Use of best practice tools and techniques to aid communication and understanding, ensuring project documentation is fit for purpose e.g. requirements management
- Analyse data issues with the purpose of developing the most appropriate solution to the problem.
- Communicate comfortably and professionally with a diverse range of clients, staff and suppliers.
- Comfortable working with and managing relationships with third party suppliers
- Maintains up to date knowledge of industry data handling tools, Business Analysis tools and methodologies and an appreciation of where and when to best deploy them.
- Sound Business Analysis experience
- Understands the principles of benefits management and seeks to ensure the profitability and viability of projects. Can positively challenge when the viability of the project is in doubt
- Process analysis & modelling - good understanding of business process analysis and is able to produce models based on 'as is’ and 'to be’ scenarios with full gap analysis. Can undertake this role within a complex programme delivery environment with a greater degree of inter dependency and organisational impact
- Acceptance - assists with the definition of acceptance tests for automated and non-automated solutions. Inputs to delivery / implementation plans including training / procedures and changes to operational structures to enable acceptance of the change
- Business Analysis
- Business Analyst
- Digital Strategy
- Stakeholder Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job