Are you an experienced negotiator, whether that be in a face to face setting or over the phone in a Customer Service based position?
Are you commercially aware with good numeracy and communication skills?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the area?
If you have answered yes to the above then I would love to hear from you!
My client is a leading travel company based in a fantastic office in Chester city centre! Their team are very hardworking but they have a fun and friendly atmosphere throughout.
As a Contract Sales Negotiator you need to have excellent customer service skills as well as a business mind to ensure not only are your clients happy but the business is maximised also. Some of the main duties are listed below however this role is extremely varied and will require self-motivation and a positive attitude:
- Assessing and approving pricing proposals as submitted by Consultants.
- Communicating pricing proposals to potential new clients, and negotiating on price levels when required.
- Liaising with Consultants to provide feedback on pricing, and coaching where necessary.
- Diarising follow up calls with clients at appropriate intervals in order to secure a signed contract.
- Negotiating commercial terms with clients under the guidance of your line manager.
Having experience in the Travel/Property/Sales/Lettings industry would be highly advantageous but not essential.
In return for your hard work you will be given lots of benefits such as:
• 33 days’ holiday (including bank holidays)
• An additional day off during the week of your Birthday
• Annual bonus scheme
• Staff pension
• Private Medical
• Long service awards - cash payments and increases in holiday allowances
• Staff discount on holidays
• Free worldwide travel insurance (including family members)
• And more…..
Please note: Working hours will be 37.5 hours (over 7 days)
Does this sound like you? If so please apply online today, email me on email@example.com or call me on 01244 405100.
I will look forward to hearing from you.
Senior Permanent Consultant – Reed Chester
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'