Our client, respected worldwide for their quality in the furniture sector, is looking to add to their team, in order to support and continue their successful growth. You will be reporting directly into their London HQ.
- Strategically drive and proactively manage the growth of our clients business.
- Careful and dedicated management of contract and retail activities.
- Develop relationships with retailers, A&D’s and contract dealers.
- Develop and execute sales plan.
- Identify and approach new customers.
- Product training to customers.
- Be available to travel.
- Attendance at all major European tradeshows.
- You are open-minded and enjoy sharing your experience and knowledge with
customers and the greater business.
- You’re able to work in a team as well as independently.
- You’re a self-starter and are structured.
- You’re often described as personable, punctual, helpful and curious.
- Delivering sales growth motivates you and you like to understand numbers.
- You’re passionate about presenting to A&D’s, but also enjoy retail and contract sales as well.
- You’re a great storyteller and you can identify with the brand.
- Prior experience within the industry, or you may be an interior designer or
architect with some sales experience.
- Confident in doing presentations, sometimes to large groups of architects
- Have a driver’s license
What we offer
Our client offers a challenging role at a leading design brand. They will offer you diversified tasks and the ability to bring feedback and real influence, to the business as a whole. You will attend industry and social events as well as internal sales and strategy meetings.
furniture, lighting, luxury, architects, designers, contracts, specification
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job