Makethe most of your energy in a career at Schneider Electric
SchneiderElectric is the global specialist in energy management. We are passionateabout delivering real and innovative solutions in energy management and energyefficiency, making energy safe, reliable, efficient, productive and green.
ProcessAutomation is a global business unit building value intoday’s ever-changing industrial world by forging new connections among people,processes and technologies. Schneider Electric’s process automationsolutions help our customers to drive their operations to higher and highervalue utilising proven Schneider Electric technology and expertise enablingsuccess.
Anexciting opportunity has arisen within our Process Automation (PA) businessunit for an experienced Contracts Renewals Manager to join our installed basesales team, operating as part of the North Europe and Sub-Saharan Africa Hub(NESSA) team.
Thisrole will manage the retention and growth of 60+ Support and ServiceAgreements across the UK, Ireland and Nordic region within the ProcessAutomation business unit. The role includes all aspects of new and existingservice contract proposal preparation, management & monitoring of allassociated financial and operational delivery performance delivery as well asattendance of client facing performance review meetings and renewalnegotiations.
- Calculate and prepare contract proposal documentation for all new prospects and existing customers
- Attend client facing meetings to review delivery performance and future site needs as well as negotiate new charges in advance of contract expiry - discuss and suggest optional services and cross selling services that would be beneficial to client - Follow up on actions from Contract review meeting and keep customer updated
- Manage interface with Sales, Finance and Legal for incoming Purchased orders and T&C's
- Analyse, forecast & report financial performance of all service contracts
- Monitor & drive operational delivery performance against contract scope and report on the same
- Supervise and delegate to direct report to meet financial objectives and operational deadlines
- Support sales personnel and / or bid team to price and present Customer FIRST Support & Service Agreements to potential new clients
- Attend quarterly Service Management Team Meetings to report on financial & operational performance
Diversityis our heritage and our future. Be a part of it.
AtSchneider Electric, Diversity & Inclusion is at the heart of ourorganisation, it's an integral part of our history, culture and identity. We recognise that embracing diversity unlocks innovation and creativity andfosters collaboration. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of ourcommunities and the customers we serve. As a result, our teams are stronger todrive the company's future.
Weare always open to a conversation around flexible working.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job