An innovative local recruitment business are looking to hire the Top Recruitment Talent in the West Midlands, so if you have a consistently high billing track record, and want the oportunity to join a company that values it's staff, as well as rewards them, this is the role for you.
Permanent People are delighted to be working with a fast-growing, highly innovative recruitment business who specialise in the IT sector. This established recruitment company are continuously growing and are currently looking for a Contract IT Recruitment Consultant to join their open and collaborative team in Birmingham.
This is a full 360-recruitment role where you will take over a warm desk but will still be required to expand the company’s client base and develop your own network. You will have to research and secure new clients as well as find, screen and build your own pool of candidates.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Building out a Contract or Permanent recruitment desk/team
- Delivering a world class service to both clients’ and candidates’
- Engaging in sales and business development to build your network
- Negotiating pay, salary rates and employment offers between candidates and clients
- Promoting of yourself, the business and services through various channels
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally, you will have at least 2 years contract recruitment experience
- A money-motivated, sales-driven individual who’s hungry for success
- A fast learner; able to pick things up easily
- Resilient, professional and pro-active
- Able to work autonomously and in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communicate skills, both written and spoken
- A natural people-person who enjoys building relationships with others
- Career progression
- Monthly and annual incentives such as company dinners and trips abroad
- Excellent commission structure
- Relaxed and dynamic working environment
- Work-life balance
- Work with an outgoing and close-knit team
Apply today! Or for more information, contact Sheli Barton @ Permanent People today.
- Business Development
- Contract Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'