Fixed Term Contract
25 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
Do you have fluent communication both written and verbally in English and German?
Do you have excellent attention to detail with German spelling and grammatical skills?
If yes, then we want to hear from you.
You will be responsible for checking that the client’s instructions have been followed accurately and check for spelling and grammatical errors. Assisting the Design Team with providing a quality product that adheres to both product guidelines and the specific wishes of the client.
You will be responsible for:
- Interpreting client instructions for layout and content.
- Proofreading proofs supplied by the Design Team, checking for spelling and grammatical and layout errors.
- Mark up of errors and mistakes clearly in the online-proofing tool.
- Providing feedback to the Customer Service Team of repeated quality issues.
- Assisting with other tasks when the proof reading volume allows.
- Have fluent communication skills in German and English.
- Have excellent attention to detail with German spelling and grammatical skills.
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have good organisational and time keeping skills.
- Be a dependable team player with the ability to work well in a busy deadline driven environment.
- Have a degree of flexibility on working hours with the ability to work extra hours when called upon to do so at peak periods.
Does this role sound of interest to you? Please forward your CV for consideration or call our office on for more information.
Please note that at times due to the volume of applications we may not be able to respond to each person individually. If you do not hear from us within 7 days we’re sorry you have not been successful this time. Please do not let this stop you applying for other positions you may be suitable for. Good Luck!
1st Choice Staff Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and acts as both an Employment Agency & Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job