Robotic process automation Project Manager | £500 per day | 3 months | Alderley Edge
Your new company
You will be working for a leading pharmaceutical company based in Alderley Edge.
Your new role
Robotic process automation Project Manager to report to the Programme Lead. The role holder will have good all-round experience of leading small to medium sized projects in a Global Finance organisation and will take over responsibility for delivering the initial scope of automation, working alongside the IT Project Manager and 3rd party Technical team.
The role holder should have experience in implementing RPA and/or process change, coupled with experience delivering business change. stakeholder management and communication. This experience will be combined with a strong analytical mindset and an ability to communicate simply, with precision and impact across the global user community.
What you'll need to succeed
- Robotic process automation
- Proven skills and 'hands-on' experience of managing and controlling a portfolio of small / one or more medium sized projects
- Methodical approach to milestone and deliverables management, with attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent communication, relationship management, and influencing skills
- Experience of technology implementations (Robotic prPA, Ariba, ERP etc)
- Proven experience of project methodologies (Waterfall and/or Agile) and Change Management activities
What you'll get in return
You will receive a daily rate of £500 per day and a 3 month contract.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.