Contract Project Manager - NHS Project
Contract Project Manager - NHS
- £350 - 400pd
- Convenient offices-based walking distance from the Station
- Software Delivery / Business Change / PMO / Governance / Service Management
- Candidates MUST have NHS experience!
Fruition IT are currently in partnership with a leading healthcare consultancy business in Leeds who are looking to hire an experienced Project Manager with NHS experience. This is an opportunity to work across multiple business projects. The company has rapidly grown across the UK and you will be working on cutting-edge products and services for the NHS!
What will you be doing?
As a project manager, you will be heavily integrated into a delivery team, the role could be broader than a typical PM role and you may be expected to wear a few hats to get things done. You will take a lead on projects, managing the teams and taking responsibility.
- Project Management expertise and team leadership
- Project Delivery experience in one of the following: Software / Business Change / PMO / Governance / Service Management
- Consultancy: Project Management based consultancy services, advice on UAT/OAT, test practice, iterative project design, and business analysis.
- Process Improvement
- Business drivers and commercial acumen
Apply now to Matthew or call for a confidential discussion. Interview dates are booked for next week.
This role is walking distance from Leeds Train Station and easily commutable from Bradford, Sheffield, Manchester, Wakefield, York and Harrogate.
- Project Manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"