Overall Job Purpose
Recent success in the market place and great potential for further growth means that we are looking
to expand our team with talented consultants who are looking to develop their
careers as management consultants.
As a consultant you will be expected to take responsibility and help deliver client facing assignments
as well as work with and support other specialists. We offer a broad range of
services to clients and successful candidates will need to be confident in
working with clients in different situations.
Qualifications/skills we are looking for include:
- Currently at Manager grade
- Consulting experience in Contract / Procurement / Project / Programme Assurance
- Experience of working with Corporate, Central Government, NHS and/ or Local Government clients
- London / South East based and willing to travel throughout the UK
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to build long lasting relationships with a variety of stakeholder groups
- Outgoing social and engaging personality
- A desire to learn and a drive for personal development
- Comfortable working in a team but also taking the lead in delivering client facing assignments
If you have the experience and qualifications in the above areas we would like to speak to you.
Diversity and Inclusion at RSM
At RSM, inclusion and diversity are central to our values. We have an authentic focus on intentional inclusion, enabling our people to feel they can bring their whole self to work and ensuring everyone feels supported, respected and confident to make a valuable contribution.
To find out more, please visit our Diversity and Inclusion page on our Careers Website.
- Communication Skills
- Relationship Management
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'