To develop robust and transparent contract and service level agreement monitoring and control processes that deliver clear monthly reporting and ensures contract conformance.
To develop working relationships with services, contractors and providers that supports the development and growth of the business.
To meet customer requirements by demonstrating best value for money, through compliance with category priorities and contracts, and by actively managing the market place through development of key strategies for supplier and contract management.
• Proven track record and significant experience of successful working with different staff groups.
• Qualified and working knowledge of CIPS or equivalent.
• Track record of achievement in the development and delivery of improved services.
• Five years in procurement and/or contracting.
• Experience of facilitating and managing change.
• Experience in competitive tendering and seeking formal quotations.
• Experience of working within the public sector and EU procurement regulations.
• Understanding of procurement, project management and demonstration of project leadership.
• Demonstrates a wide range of leadership qualities, skills and behaviours.
• Highly developed interpersonal, negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job