Contract Performance Analyst (Maternity Leave Cover)
SQS is looking for a Contract Performance Analyst (Maternity Leave Cover).
Stanmore Quality Surfacing Ltd has been providing high quality reinstatement and highways maintenance services since 1995. Constantly evolving to deliver even better workmanship and customer satisfaction, we are now seen as the high water mark in Highways Reinstatement.
The company operates across the whole of London and the South East of England from our head office in North London.
Overall purpose of the job:
Provision of Performance monitoring services to the contracts to ensure that SQS gang productivity levels are maintained or improved.
Monitoring performance against the Client’s reinstatement duration expectations to maximise financial returns to SQS via efficient planning.
- Liaising with operations and commercial teams to highlight issues (both SQS & Client) on performance and demonstrate how to minimise durations.
- Management of Delay and Exemption Process to maximize financial returns and reduce charges
- Management of productivity report and assisting Area Manager in enforcement of poor performance
- Engaging with our Clients performance team to share data, investigate issues and feedback on findings - including undertaking own goal investigations.
- Flexibility and versatility is required to help out other team/company members, management or otherwise, in times of short staffing or particularly busy periods when reasonably requested
- Analytical Skills
- Communication Skills
- Meet Deadlines
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"