Contract PCB Assembler
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £12 - £14p/h
An opportunity has opened for a Contract PCB Assembler to join a manufacturing company in Thatcham. The ideal candidate will have experience soldering to a component level on PCBs, and have some knowledge of crimping or wiring.
Contract PCB Assembler Key Skills:
- Soldering and general PCB Assembly
- Cable assembly and crimping
- IPC Standard experience (IPC 610)
Contract PCB Assembler Duties:
- Soldering components to PCBs
- Wiring PCBs and assembling cables
- Crimping and cutting wires
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract PCB Assembler, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- through hole
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job