Contract PCB Assembler
Duration: 3 months
Rate: £10 - £11p/h
An opportunity has opened for a Contract PCB Assembler to join a manufacturing company in Thatcham. The ideal candidate will have experience soldering to a component level on PCBs, and have some knowledge of crimping or wiring.
Contract PCB Assembler Key Skills:
- Soldering and general PCB Assembly
- Cable assembly and crimping
- Looming and some repairs
Contract PCB Assembler Duties:
- Soldering components to PCBs
- Wiring PCBs and assembling cables
- Crimping and cutting wires
If you could be interested in the role as a Contract PCB Assembler, please apply with your latest CV.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
- through hole