Polkadotfrog are recruiting an Operational Excellence Lead to work on a 6 months contract role for a multinational pharmaceutical company based in Cambridge. The successful candidate will work closely with the Operations Director to create sustainable efficiencies throughout the division by driving a culture of learning, improvement and innovation.
The successful candidate will work with business stakeholders to understand business challenges, objectives and potential benefits. Proactive management of projects involving a wide range of project management and process analysis activities throughout the project lifecycle, including feasibility assessment and business base development for process improvement opportunities. You will carry out project closedown activities including transition to business-as-usual operations review and handover of any benefits realisation plans.
As an Operational Excellence Lead, you will involve the development of appropriately detailed plans for the project identifying activities, tasks, dependencies, resource requirements and milestones. You will be assisting with creation of communication and training materials to support changes resulting from projects.
- Degree in Science or related field or equivalent work experience
- Hands on Operational Excellence and/or Lead Best Practice experience
- Proven experience of managing cross functional team
- Solid experience involved in full life of process optimisation and project management experience (the pharmaceutical background/ drug development context are beneficial)
- Experience of working in an international team
- Business awareness and sensitivity to product, project and corporate profitability
- Previous experience of working in dynamic, fast moving environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- First class communication, presentation and client relationship management skills
- Project management qualification (Prince2 Practitioner, PMP) is desirable
- Available to travel internationally if required
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'