In an anticipated explosion of growth, our Kent-based client who provides integrated security management solutions, is looking for a contract software developer to help build a software product either at the office or remotely.
Technology stack: C#, .NET, SQL, Azure, ECMAScript/TypeScript Angular/Material, WPF
Your responsibilities will include:
- writing efficient and maintainable code;
- ensuring best-practice DevOps processes are followed;
- ensuring quality is built into their products and contributing to QA processes;
- ensuring that best-practice UX principles are adhered to;
- keeping abreast of technology.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'