Contract Multi Skilled Engineer - Elec Bias (Food/Beverage/Dairy)
£60,000 to £67,500 PAYE Direct
£30.00 to £35.00 Per Hour umbrella company
Duration: 6 Months
*** Expirieince in High Speed Fill and Pack Desirable ***
New Chapter are currently supporting several well known FMCG manufacturers in their search for Multi Skilled Engineering Contractors. Due to an increase in production at various sites several engineers are required on a 6 month contract.
Reporting directly to the Engineering manager/Maintenance Manage you will be a key member in ensuring the production facility is kept running. You will be involved in all aspects of planned and reactive maintenance within their operation.
• Identifying and fault finding both mechanically and electrically
• Breakdowns, repairs, and maintenance of all machinery
• Planned Preventative Maintenance
• Project work
• Continuous improvement work
• PLC Fault Finding
• Adhering to all Health & Safety Parameters within the Manufacturing Unit
Skills and Qualifications
• Experience within a manufacturing environment is essential
• Multi-skilled maintenance engineering background
• Apprenticeship/recognised qualification is preferred
• PLC Fault Finding Experience
• Ability to Work well within a Team Environment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'