Do you have previous experience within the Automotive Industry?
Do you have experience with CATIA V5?
If you answered yes to the above and are open to a contract in Germany then the Redline Group have a fantastic contract opportunity for you.
We are actively seeking a Contract Mechanical FEA Engineer - Automotive for our client in Germany, for a 6 month contract.
The Contract Mechanical FEA Engineer - Automotive will be responsible for:
- Concept design and calculation models of engine components and engine systems
- Structural and thermal analysis using the latest finite element techniques
- Detailed analysis and evaluation concerning strength, reliability and stiffness requirements
- Defining, enforcing and trouble -shooting relevant test procedures
The ideal Contract Mechanical FEA Engineer - Automotive will have experience which includes:
- Strong background within the Automotive Industry
- Proven experience of structural and dynamic analysis using simulation tools which include (ABAQUS, FEMFAT, TOSCA, Excite, modeFroniter, Heeds)
- Knowledge of Catia V5 would be desirable
For more information on this opportunity or to apply, please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 34858/22.
Visit and follow Redline Group
- catia V5. abaqus
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job