Are you looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong Solidworks knowledge?
If you answered yes to the above then the Redline Group want to hear from you!!
We are actively seeking 2x Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks to join our client, based in Hertfordshire, who are developing cutting edge technology within their industry.
The Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks will be responsible for:
- Supporting the transfer to a manufacturer for production of between 10s to 1000s off
- Design review of existing designs
- Solving engineering problems
- Setting mechanical engineering best practise within the R&D team
- Developing concepts from brainstorming sessions
The ideal Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - Solidworks will have experience which includes:
- Proven experience of electro-mechanical automation systems/ machines or products that have gone into production
- Expert knowledge of Solidworks
- Knowledge of generating calculations required for technical certification (CE, UL CSA or other)
- Experience of delivering work packages on time and within budget
For more information on the opportunity or to apply please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 21079/8.
Visit and follow Redline Group
- contractor electro-mechanical
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job