Our client is world-renowned for their innovative and high-tech product development and due to a period of unprecedented demand they require skilled engineers to assist in the full life-cycle development of new products.
This role would suit someone who is flexible and able to accommodate busy periods of work over the contract duration.
Key Requirements - Contract Mechanical Design Engineer- ATEX, Scotland:
- Strong proven experience using Solidworks for Electro-mechanical designs.
- Experience of thermal and vibration analysis
- A knowledge of designing to ATEX standards.
- Experience of designing enclosures using sheet metal/machined metal.
- Knowledge of IP66 standards is HIGHLY desirable.
This is an opportunity to work with a fantastic company with a great working environment - don't miss out!
For more information or to apply for the Contract Mechanical Design Engineer - ATEX opportunity in Scotland, please send your CV to quoting reference CDB23085/36.
Visit and follow Redline Group
- thermal vibration
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job