6 Months+ based in Southampton
Due to a recent influx of projects we are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with a real interest in developing lean processes and improvements in a hi-tech manufacturing environment. Some of the key areas you will help with will be:
- Supporting the introduction of new processes and equipment to manufacturing.
- Working with the team to provide day to day support to manufacturing cells and then identifying and implementing improvements.
- Support project teams on areas of new development ensuring that new products are being brought to production on time and to cost and quality requirements.
- Implementing and supporting all lean manufacturing methodologies and techniques.
For this role we are looking for:
- At least 4 years’ experience of working as a manufacturing engineer in a hi-tech environment taking a lead role in process management.
- A strong lean and continuous improvement understanding.
- The ability to look at current processes and then suggest long term improvements for the business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job