Do you have a background within FMCG or high volume Manufacturing?
Do you have experience of problem solving/ Root cause?
If you answered yes to the above then Redline have a fantastic opportunity for you!
My client, a leading in their industry, are seeking a Contract Manufacturing Engineer - Root Cause to join on a 3 - 6 month contract at their facility in Hampshire.
The Contract Manufacturing Engineer - Root Cause will be responsible for ensuring the smooth transition of products from R&D Engineering into full operation.
The ideal Contract Manufacturing Engineer - Root Cause will have experience which includes:
- A background within either: FMCG or high volume manufacturing
- Proven experience of fault find/ Root cause analysis/ late stage problem resolution
- Strong electronics manufacturing knowledge
- Knowledge of Lean/ Kaizen/ Six Sigma techniques would be beneficial
- Have technical and commercial awareness
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Kieran Wilson quoting ref KMW 21079/5
Visit and follow Redline Group
- fault find
- root cause
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job