What you’ll do
- Based at our client’s premises managing the welfare of our temporary workers. This will include managing their weekly payroll, resolving queries and coaching and supporting their performance
- Establishing and developing strong relationships with the customer
- Identify, assess and select appropriate temporary workers ensuring they match client requirements
What’s in it for you?
- Industry-leading training and career development
- Professionally recognised credentials – designated letters after your name
- Contract Manager will be rewarded with a starting basic salary of £23,000 - £25,000 depending on experience
- An excellent commission scheme after a qualifying period, (normally 6 months) of approximately 10% of basic salary
- 30 days paid holiday per annum, rising to 33 days inclusive of statutory holidays
- Lifestyle Benefits package - everything from car insurance to gym membership
You’ll need ….
- Experience of managing large onsite contracts
- IT Literacy (understanding of Microsoft packages)
- Self-motivation to achieve
- Great account management skills
We’ll give you everything else to be the BEST ….
Want to find out what a role as a Contract Coordinator looks like? Click on apply now …
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'