Location: Wilmslow, Cheshire
Salary: £30-35k basic, plus annual bonus
Sector: Staffing, Recruiting and L&D
Pareto Law is the UK’s largest and most successful graduate assessment, placement and training organisation. We are market-leaders in our field, pioneering an innovative approach and a unique philosophy toward sales recruitment, sales training and sales development to bring in that top 20% of the sales team who will make 80% of the difference.
We’re now looking for an accomplished candidate, with experience in a commercial, paralegal/legal and/or consultancy setting, to come in to the brand new role at Pareto of Contracts Manager. Pareto is a Randstad company, so as Contracts Manager you’ll be reporting to the Group’s Legal Director. You’ll also be regularly engaging with Pareto’s Finance and Sales Teams, as you execute new and renew existing contracts with global customers, suppliers and service providers.
There is huge scope for career development in this role. Holding a new position with us, you’ll possess real autonomy and self-determination – the successful candidate will take ownership of and map out their own progression. This opportunity suits a motivated and capable candidate and offers increased commercial and management experience to the right individual.
Contract Manager Package:
- £30-35k basic salary, plus annual bonus
- As a brand new role at Pareto, excellent autonomy is offered – you shape your own role
- Access to industry recognised training, Learning and Development courses
- Private Healthcare and Pension
- Flexible working options
- Improve Risk Management and the contract review process to ensure improved compliance
- Pro-actively assist operations within our business
- Devise and maintain a Contracts Register
- Work with the sales team to obtain information from potential customers, to assist with negotiation of terms within agreed parameters
- Liaise with Randstad’s legal team and other internal stakeholders to obtain relevant inputs
- Draft agreements against agreed terms and take appropriate action with any variations
- Explain and interpret contract terms and conditions to relevant parties, both internally and externally, and provide commercial and contractual advice.
- Identify resolutions and alternative options on any contract disputes
- Take a commercial view in all contract drafting to ensure commercial risks for the business are balanced; to maximise profits, minimise risk and to ensure key business aims are covered
- Experience with commercial contracts and/or legal documents – ideally you will have 2 or more years of experience in a legal, commercial or consultancy role. Paralegal experience a good example
- Excellent communication skills and the self-discipline to manage and motivate yourself
- Attention to detail, decisive and a good relationship builder/team player able to engage effectively with all stakeholders, internally and externally
- An innovative and adaptable approach
Pareto Law values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format, please visit the Pareto website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'