£50K + Company Car + Company Benefits
Workshop Recruitment are looking for a Contract Manager to work across Hampshire for a maintenance and reactive repairs company with the local council.
- Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction or surveying discipline (Desirable or working towards)
- Membership of relevant professional technical body with chartership (Desirable or working towards)
- IOSH Working Safely (Desirable)
- 5+ years in Property maintenance or Facilities Management environment (Essential)
- Exposure to a Contract Management role (Essential)
- Experience providing quotations and working to a schedule of works
- contract manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'