I am currently recruiting an exciting opportunity in Bradford for a heavily experienced Contract Manager. The Contract Manager will oversee an important role in developing the account but also oversee the warehouse operations and focus on the ecommerce aspects of the account.
My client is an internationally focused 3PL business with an innovative and creative approach to 3PL distribution and work with substantial dynamic brands across the country. Due to increased expansion and investment into their logistics function, they are looking to recruit a Contract Manager to oversee a significant customer for the business and develop the warehouse operation in Bradford.
As Contract Manager you will be responsible for:
- Maintaining and sustaining a key account for the business, ensuring you maintain existing customer volumes.
- Generate new, innovative and exciting ways to maximise the contract from both the customers and business perspective.
- Ensure the customer relationship is high and any queries dealt with urgently and efficiently.
- Oversee the warehouse function by developing KPIs and achieving high performance standards.
- Build a cohesive and successful team to drive through the growth onsite.
The successful candidate must:
- Be a people person - you must be able to engage with both the client and the warehouse function and be comfortable in different environments.
- Have 3PL experience, ideally within retail focused, fast-paced, e-commerce environments.
- Be extremely flexible - this role requires the candidate to think on their feet but also be strategic in their outlook. It needs someone who focuses on the detail.
- Be ambitious and driven - the business is looking for someone with the drive to achieve better results everyday.
- Relevant warehousing experience within a big distribution shed operation.
Salary circa £45k, great package options with fantastic opportunities for progression.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'